Tuesday, April 8, 2008

to Z and beyond...

Time is ticking, in fact what I mean is, time moves fast..and it will leave you behind if you don't keep pace!!

It was not too long ago, when I got the vision and felt the calling to go on 'the trip' this summer. And now, the reality of it is really beginning to kick in. The flights have pretty much been booked, the people on the other side are expecting me, medicines and vaccinations have been ordered, people have been praying and giving......ahhhhh....and I am shaking in my lil' boots...

"In the places I go there are things that I see
That I never could spell if I stopped with the Z.
I'm telling you this 'cause you're one of my friends.
My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends!
So, on beyond Z! It's high time you were shown
That you really don't know
All there is to be known.". Dr Seuss.


What will I see? What will I learn? What will I do? How will I change?
I hope to find out very soon......

3 comments:

brob said...

it's going to be great.

Tk =) said...

I LOVE DR. SEUSS!! Where are you going? What will you be doing? Oh and you know that it's ok for rotten kids to have rotten teeth if it makes them quiet for the rest of the day =)

作者 said...

i
just. can't. wait.
it's less than 100 days to go...!! i've been counting down since last year...can't wait!!!!!!!