Saturday, June 7, 2008

would somebody help me to change the world

If at first you don't suceed, try, try again..

Perhaps this is a lesson God is trying to teach me right now. We have plans, we have dreams, we have an agenda that we want to follow. But plans require action. Dreams require reality. Agendas need organisation.

I have said to people before, this biggest mistake in life is not being able to learn with mistakes. As a teacher, I see this is quite true. The times when I get fustrated with the children in my class is when I have told them something over and over and over...but they still do the same thing anyway.

Failure is a part of life. No matter how hard we try, at some point we are going to fall flat. If it hasn't happened to you yet..it will.

But failure should not dictate our lives, nor should we dwell upon them. We serve a God who loves us despite of all our faliures. A God that allow's us to learn from mistakes. And that is excatly what we need to do...learn.

It's an everyday process...like a friend of mine once said .."life is a teacher"..
If I could only be superman for a day eh!!

__________

I hadn't listened to this song for a while..but I thought about it today. It's a oldie but a goodie..
check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2-0wL2wCa4

1 comment:

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.