Monday, August 4, 2008

closing thoughts....

It's been quite a trip I must say and now it's (finally) drawing to a close.  I don't want to say too much really.  But one thing I will let you know here.  God is the most amazing thing.  Now, some people might see that as a cliche.  But this is FACT, and it's something that I have learnt these last 3 weeks.

When we willingly give ourselves up for Him to use, he will provide. He will not fail you.  

We have been talking a lot about starting a new, changing your life and then diving deeper into God's word!!..

This is an never ending process....

I refuse to be the same, we have all been changed!
watch out hong kong.....We are going to change the world!


1 comment:

作者 said...

we definitely DID change the world...!!
we were completely changed as well...
God is amazing
God is good...

God is MY KING!!