Tuesday, July 7, 2009

could be time to re-start....

and so, many times I have tired to re-start my blog. But many times I've been unsuccessful...but here we go again...

Perhaps this may be the worst time of all to attempt this blog again. A LOT has changed since I last blogged. Lets examine these a little further.

1) I am engaged to the most awesome and beautiful girl in the world!! And we are due to be married on the 2nd of January. Brittney is a blessing, if I had to define the term blessing in my life, she would be what I would show you. I am so thankful to God for putting Brittney in my life.
She is without a doubt the love of my life.

2) I graduated from Kindergarten!! and I am now a youth minister. God's calling has been strong on my heart and mind and I am honored to be serving him in this way. It's only been a week, but God is already doing some pretty spectacular things in this ministry. ALL the kids I work with are so super awesome. They are rocking my world right now...

3) I will be starting seminary! A great friend once said to me "life is a teacher", how right he is about this. Seminary will be a great challenge, and a lot of hard work. But this is what I want. I want to learn and in learning I hope to grow.

So, I've got my plate full...but live life to the fullest right??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New Era Hats It can also source you with the features increase the appears to be like with the clothes.
They are normally prepared to be shipped to your front door.
This is why it is really recommended to have at the very least just one of the
hats. Current day working day type is about the appropriate arrangement and sporting of insert-ons.


Feel free to surf to my web page: www.sunhaber.com